Fall in Fashion
Celebrate the resilience and creativity of Western New York’s women-owned business owners this October—and support the work of the WNY Women’s Foundation!
Fall in Fashion 2020: Shop Local. Support Women.
When: October 19-30, 2020
Shop local and support women-owned businesses! Check out our WNY Women-Owned Business Directory for details on hundreds of women-owned businesses you can support.
The work of the WNY Women’s Foundation has not stopped during the pandemic and we need your support to continue lifting up women!
Follow us on social media for special online giveaways and prizes throughout the week, plus our fabulous Golden Ticket raffle basket drawing before Friday, October 30.
win it all with our Golden Ticket Raffle
This year’s basket was valued at over $1,000 and included all of items pictured above and listed below from women-owned boutiques across the region:
- Cultured pearl necklace from Wild Things Designs in Elmwood Village
- Fabulous hat from Pamela’s on Main Street
- Luxurious robe, satin scrunchie, and face masks from Lace & Day in Allentown
- Exclusive “Ladies Night Out” champagne shopping experience at Half & Half in Elmwood Village
- “In This Together” candle and Corksicle stemless wine glass from Modern Nostalgia on Hertel Avenue
- “Empowered Women Empower Women” t-shirt
- $100 Gift Cards to each of the following: Black Monarchy, Revolution Buffalo, Half & Half, Lace & Day, Wild Things Designs, and Modern Nostalgia
100% of the proceeds from this Golden Ticket basket raffle went to the WNY Women’s Foundation’s work to empower women and girls in our community.