Making Western New York a great place for women to live, work and grow.
ALL IN is a collaborative effort that aims to address the disparity of women in leadership roles throughout our region. This large-scale initiative provides opportunities for both individuals and organizations to work towards positioning women for all roles in businesses, in government and in our community as a whole.
Empowering women who aspire to lead will help Western NY reach its full economic, cultural and social potential.
Components of this initiative include:
- Data collection to better understand the current representation of women in leadership roles in both the private and public sector.
- An “ALL IN Pledge” for organizations who commit to building their business by creating equity for women.
- A “POWER (Positioning Our Women for Every Role) Employer” checklist for organizations who want to take actions that will improve the working environment for women.
- A hub of resources for current or aspiring entrepreneurs who need assistance launching or growing their business.
- Gender Sensitivity Training for organizations and vendors who wish to better support women entrepreneurs.
- A Personal Advancement Pathway for current and emerging female leaders who wish to develop skills that will support their personal advancement and leadership goals. This includes resources for women interested in pursuing elected office, in joining a board and much more.
To access these tools, please check back in 2018 after this initiative has launched.