Where to Get Help
The Foundation does not offer direct services. Our WNY colleagues support women through programs and services.
Information and Referrals:
Mental Health, Emergency Shelter, Sexual Assault:
- Crisis Services 24 Hour Hotline: 716-834-3131
Domestic Violence Counseling and Shelter:
- City Mission: 716-854-8181
- Dress for Success Buffalo: 716-842-0602 (drop-off hours: Wednesdays 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.)
- Child Care Resource Network: 716-877-6666
- Kennedy Jobs File
- NYS Health Care Marketplace: 1-855-355- 5777
- NYS Cancer Services Program: 1-866-442-CANCER (2262)
- Planned Parenthood of Central & Western NY: 1-866-600-6886
College Campus Sexual Assault Resources:
Child Care Subsidies:
Erie County Financial Assistance Information: 716-632-1900
In the case of an emergency, call 911.
Disclaimer: This listing of service providers is meant to serve as a guide for those looking for support and services. It is not a complete and comprehensive list.