Where to Get Help
The Foundation does not offer direct services. Our WNY colleagues support women through programs and services.
Information and Referrals:
- WNY 2-1-1: call 211
Mental Health, Emergency Shelter, Sexual Assault:
- Crisis Services 24 Hour Hotline: 716-834-3131
Domestic Violence Counseling and Shelter:
Career Support Services:
- Dress for Success Buffalo: 716-842-0602 (drop-off hours: Wednesdays 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.)
- Child Care Resource Network: 716-877-6666
- NYS Health Care Marketplace: 1-855-355- 5777
- NYS Cancer Services Program: 1-866-442-CANCER (2262)
- Planned Parenthood of Central & Western NY: 1-866-600-6886
College Campus Sexual Assault Resources:
- Gender Discrimination: NYS Division of Human Rights
- Wage Discrimination and Sexual Harassment: NYS Department of Labor
- Housing Discrimination: HOME
In the case of an emergency, call 911.
Disclaimer: This listing of service providers is meant to serve as a guide for those looking for support and services. It is not a complete and comprehensive list.