Employment, Internships & Volunteering
The WNY Women’s Foundation offers virtual volunteer opportunities to volunteers who are passionate about women’s leadership and economic empowerment. Join our movement and get involved in the following opportunities:
- Committee Member
- Host a Friendraiser or Fundraiser
- Social Media Booster
- Grassroots Advocacy
Interested? Please complete our Volunteer Application Form below. A member of the Foundation’s team will be in touch about upcoming opportunities.
The WNY Women’s Foundation seeks a part-time ALL IN Coordinator who meets the following core competencies:
- Strategic relationship cultivation: Employers (Business acumen), Entrepreneurs and Individuals
- Connect concepts, ideas and needs for innovation solutions.
- Facilitate robust conversations and learning opportunities.
- Capacity to synthesize data for functional application (employer surveys and outside research).
- Ability to develop messaging and communicate to catalyze change in hearts and minds and drive investment.
- Organizational competence to manage multiple projects simultaneously and achieve deliverables in a timely manner.
- Personal passion to advance women.
This position is 20 hours/week. Salary commensurate with experience with a budgeted ceiling of $28/hour.
To apply, email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
The WNY Women’s Foundation seasonally accepts applications for internships from college and graduate students.
Due to COVID-19, we have put a temporary pause on our internship program through summer and fall 2020 and have no available openings.
Please check this page again for updates regarding our internship program at that time.