ALL IN Coordinator
Part-time position (20-25 hours). Weekdays with occasional evening work required.
Send Resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes received by October 7th will receive priority.
Provides leadership and organizational support for the effective management of the operations of the WNY Women’s Foundation ALL IN initiative. Develop and manage outreach, relationships, data, and programming for ALL IN.
Essential Functions: Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Outreach & Relationship Management
- Work with ALL IN Committee and leadership to continue design and development for ALL IN
- Work with business partners to conduct outreach and foster collaboration to engage new employers across sectors and industries with ALL IN and POWER Pathway
- Conduct outreach to professional women and students to participate in Leadership Development Pathway
- Provide technical assistance/resource referral to businesses and individuals engaged with the program
Data Management, Policy & Reporting
- Work with higher education partner to collect, analyze and report on data related to women’s leadership
- Collect, analyze and report on internal data related to All In engagement and use
- Collect, analyze and report on internal data related to women in government and civic engagement
- Manage invoicing and budgeting for ALL IN
- Monitor and manage new research and best-practices related to initiative and disseminate appropriately, including website.
- Collaborate with WNYWF on briefs regarding policy issues relevant to women in leadership and related topics
- Participate in Foundation Advocacy efforts as it pertains to advancing social change by building community passion and interests toward women’s leadership and gender equity
Communications & Online Presence
The ALL IN Program communicates with Employers (Signers), prospective employers, Individuals/Aspiring Leaders, Entrepreneurs, Community partners and the general public. You will need technical and social media skills to do the following:
- Work with Director External Affairs to execute external communications plan including management of the online presence for All In
- Manage ALL IN website content, data, usage and website user interface
- Manage a robust education and communication vehicle (LinkedIn Group) for Employers
- Handle the ALL IN contact and mailing list
- Take and distribute meeting and Learning Collaborative notes
- Handle general and specific inquiries via phone, email and website.
Event Planning & Programming:
- Support planning and execution of ALL IN events working with Foundation staff
- Coordinate Learning Collaborative events for business partners
- Plan & coordinate annual event which may include best-practice conference & recognition of ALL IN employers
- Coordinate and plan recognition events for successful All In businesses
- Coordinate components of ALL IN Individual Development Pathway and Entrepreneurial Pathway
- Work in association with staff and volunteers to fulfill the mission of the Foundation.
- Represent the Foundation in the community in a manner that cultivates respect and recognition.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for growing a mission-driven organization.
- Strong desire to work in a non-profit setting and to have an impact on the lives of women
- Experience working with business, non-profit and community based organizations as well as Boards of Directors and volunteers preferred.
- Desire to be a self-starter, using independent judgment to identify needs and to take the initiative to address them in an innovation fashion.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and achieve deliverables in a timely manner.
- Aptitude to work with a team to accomplish time-sensitive, broad variety of activities and events.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills. Proven ability to build collaborations.
- Demonstrated strong computer skills and high level of proficiency in office/project software. Skills and comfort with social media and websites preferred
- Valid driver license and reliable automobile
- Bachelor’s degree
- Exemplary oral and written communication
- Capacity to work with data (Excel); math/statistics acumen helpful; EEO data familiarity helpful
- Workforce development expertise
- Group Facilitation skills
- Business acumen
- Ability to cultivate strategic relationships
- Willingness to learn and fully engage in teamwork
- Attention to detail
- Refined organization skills
Reports and Responsible to: Executive Director
All other duties as assigned.
Attendance on a regular and predictable basis is required.
The mission of ALL IN is to make Western New York a premier place for women to live, work, and lead by engaging our community in purposeful efforts to empower women and illuminate pathways to leadership.
The initiative was launched in Spring 2018 to support making equity a competitive advantage for employers in WNY, recognizing and advocating that communities that invest in the full complement of their human capital are better positioned to attract investments and jobs.
Since employers who respect, value and engage all of their employees are better positioned to attract and retain talent, ALL IN WNY seeks to engage businesses, government, non-profits, community groups and individuals in a collective effort to generate strategies to impact the complex challenges of gender equity.
The goals of the ALL IN-WNY initiative are:
Understanding the Issue & Evaluating Success
Collect and monitor data on women in corporate leadership and on Boards in WNY through employer engagement and available data sources. Monitor women in elected office. Report on aggregate numbers and monitor trends. Create Learning Communities amongst businesses.
Creating Equitable Workplaces
Engage employers to take purposeful steps to move women into leadership positions and improve culture for women in their organization by using the POWER – Positioning Our Women for Every Role – Pathway metrics and resources.
Supporting Female Entrepreneurs
Engage women to take steps to launch or grow their businesses using the Entrepreneurship Pathway that provides linkages to female-friendly resources. Increase gender sensitivity amongst vendors.
Inspiring to Lead
Engage aspiring female leaders in the Leadership Development Pathway in order to support
their professional development efforts, strengthen skills, and link to resources that can help
them achieve their leadership goals.
Achieve Measurable Change in Number of Women in Leadership in WNY
Increase representation of women in leadership roles across sectors in our community – business, boards, community, and elected office – and track the trends.